- Enjoy a dance performance of the traditional kathakali classical style
- Pluck your own tea leaves straight from the tea bush and taste different types of teas
- Enjoy ayurvedic massages
- Experience the life in the villages along the backwaters
- Visit to the Southernmost tip of Peninsular India and experience spectacular sunrise and sunset over the Indian ocean
Bangalore – Mysore – Hassan – Belur – Halebid – Hassan – Hampi – Bangalore – Delhi / Mumbai
- Experience the metropolitan life of Bangalore.
- Visit the world heritage sites of Belur, Halebid and Hampi
- Walk through the street market lined up with flowers and vegetable vendors in Mysore.
Mumbai – Aurangabad – Mumbai – Goa – Mumbai
- Experience the metropolitan life of Mumbai
- Visit the World heritage sites of Ajanta and Ellora caves
- Enjoy the pristine and clear beaches of Goa
Ahmedabad – Velavadar – Gir – Dwarka – Muli – Mandvi – Bhuj – Kharaghoda – Ahmedabad
- Visit the home of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Visit the religious sites of Palitana, Dwarka and Somanath temple.
- Enjoy the safari to Gir to watch the Asiatic lions in their natural habitat.
- Relax on the pristine beach of Mandvi.
- Visit the famous sites of ancient Indus Valley Civilization in Lothal and Dholavira.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Great Rann of Kutch and experience it varied tribal life.